We talked a lot about how we (CFV) are keeping you as safe as possible when you come to class. Let’s talk a little about how you can help us, help you as well. (Circular helpfulness = one way ticket to Kumbayaville)
- Please do not take any in person class if you have any of the typical symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please notify us if you begin to exhibit symptoms after being in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Please notify us if you test positive for COVID-19.
The hope is that if any of these apply to you, you would begin a self-administered quarantine and begin planning for testing even before you notify us! You will need a negative test result to re-enter the gym.
Because our RSVP system for classes sets us up for stellar contact tracing, our policy when someone does notify us will be as follows:
CFV will reach out individually to each member with a phone call (or email if a phone number has not been added to your account) if you were in a class with someone who subsequently exhibited symptoms after being in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 OR who has tested positive for COVID-19.
In order to continue keeping everyone safe, if you have been contacted, you will be asked to refrain from attending classes until one of the following scenarios are met:
1) Provide written proof of a negative COVID-19 test result administered a minimum of 5 days from the class in question. [You will receive a one week credit on your account.]
2) If you are symptom-free after abstaining from in-person classes for 14 days from the class in question. [You will receive a two week credit on your account.]
We would be happy to provide virtual coaching at virtual class pricing as an additional courtesy should you prefer that with any option.
As always, please feel free to reach out with any questions.
– Leonardo Munoz | Coach / Owner at CrossFit Veracity